Check out our fun facial masks. These masks are designed according to the CDC recommendations for non-medical-grade masks.
- This is not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 3, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Wash before use. Machine wash; tumble dry low.
- Wash your hands before putting on your face mask and wash your hands after removing it.
- Masks should fit snugly across your face covering your nose and mouth and stretched over your chin.
- Avoid touching your face or the mask once it’s on.